Bibione Spiaggia Srl
Via del Mare, 2
30028 Bibione (VE) Italia
VAT Nr 02798770273
Subscribed: Camera di Commercio di Venezia as nr. 02798770273
Subscribed REA: Registro Imprese di Venezia as nr. 241083
Share capital: 1.040.000,00 € interamente versato
BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL is the controller of the data processing that may be collected through this site as defined by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and by Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018.
The controller will process the data possibly collected through this website (www.bibionespiaggia.com) for purposes, with methods and according to what is specifically illustrated below.
Collection of personal data and purposes of the data processing
BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL will collect and process only personal data voluntarily provided by visitors to this site. Visitors are able to navigate the site even without revealing information and personal data. Each visitor can choose to provide BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL with limited personal data as required in order to obtain information on the services we provide. Once registered, the personal data collected will be used only for the services indicated in the available information.
Visitors can provide their personal data for the following purposes:
- activities related to contact management. Example of activity is sending an e-mail that involves the data processing such as, for example, name, surname, e-mail address; the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in art. 6.1, letters b and f of EU regulation 2016/679
- site visualization and navigation (these are activities related to the correct provision of the various functions requested by you, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site, as well as to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in art. 6.1, letters a, c, f of EU regulation 2016/679);
- statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data (this is an activity that does not imply the data processing, since it does not involve user identification and is used, for example, to measure the functioning of the Site, measure traffic and evaluate interest);
- other activities in execution of legal obligation / Authority orders (such as communication to third parties); the legal basis is identified in the legal obligation (art.6.1, letter c, of EU regulation 2016/679);
- maintenance of IT systems and devices (the persons in charge of carrying out maintenance and repairs on the Site may accidentally have access to your personal data. These are completely occasional and unpredictable events and in any case without identification purposes and for a limited duration only. execution of maintenance / repair); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the legitimate interest (art.6.1, letter f, of EU regulation 2016/679).
Data storage period
The personal data that the visitor decides to communicate to BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL will be processed and stored for the following periods of time:
- activities related to contact management: until the request is completed;
- site visualization and navigation: the data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months;
- statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data: any data collected will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months;
- other activities in compliance with legal obligations / Authority orders: the data will be kept for the time necessary to complete the investigation and in any case for the time necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- maintenance of IT systems and devices: any data collected will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of maintenance activities of IT systems and devices.
Transfer of personal data to third Countries or international organizations
The personal data provided by the visitor of this site will be stored in our servers and in our paper archives and in any case on European territory for the data processing entrusted to third parties or for the relocation services of the data center. There are no transfers of personal data to third Countries or international organizations-
Communication to third partied
The personal data you provide will not be disclosed to third parties except in order to answer to information requests.
In addition, the personal data you provide may be disclosed to authorized third parties for the management of your reservation for the management of your requests and for the fulfillment of legal obligations to central and local public bodies to professionals for accounting and tax processing. If you want more information about the subjects to whom the data are communicated, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing of special categories of personal data
BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL does not deliberately collect, through the website, special categories of personal data such as, for example, those suitable for revealing the state of health.
Personal data, pursuant to art. 4 and 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679, include personal data suitable for disclosing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations to religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data capable of revealing the state of health and sexual life. Data related to criminal convictions and offences, always pursuant to art. 4 and 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679, include personal data suitable for disclosing provisions pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and r) to u), of the Presidential Decree November 14, 2002, n. 313, regarding criminal records, the registry of administrative sanctions dependent on a crime and the related pending charges, or the quality of defendant or suspect pursuant to articles 60 and 61 of the criminal procedure code.
We recommend that you do not provide this information through our site. In the event that this is necessary (for example in the case of belonging to protected categories in the case of sending Curriculum Vitae for hiring purposes, in response to a job announcement) we invite you to send us by registered letter with the declaration of your consent in writing to the processing of this special information.
Links to other third parties’ websites
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the controller in accordance with articles 15 and ss. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, limitation of processing and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial remedy pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com
BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL protects personal data through the application of internationally recognized security levels, as well as through security procedures that protect personal data against:
- Unauthorized access
- Misuse or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Loss or destruction accidental or caused by an unlawful act
Measures for using the website www.bibionespiaggia.com
Protection of underaged