Privacy statement pursuant to Ex Art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Protection of Personal Data” for free Wi-Fi service.
In order to allow the free use of Wi-Fi service for the first 30 minutes, we kindly ask you to provide your mobile phone number and your e-mail address. Access password will be sent to your mobile phone.
Data will be treated in accordance with the criteria of transparency and loyalty, while ensuring your confidentiality and your rights. These are the guidelines:
- Provided data will be processed only to allow free Wi-Fi access connection.
- Data will be processed both by automated and non-automated means only by authorized staff.
- Mobile telephone number and e-mail address must be provided. Refusal to providing this information means no access to free WI-FI connection service.
- Data will not be transferred to other companies and will be deleted after performing your request.
- Data will not be transferred to third parties.
- Holder of data processing is BIBIONE SPIAGGIA Srl, VIA DEL MARE 2, 30020 SAN MICHELE AL TAGLIAMENTO (VENEZIA), represented by Ms. Vania Prataviera.
- The person in charge of data processing is Mr. Flavio Maurutto.
- Every person shall claim at any time his rights to the holder of data processing, pursuant to Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, by forwarding an e-mail to: email@example.com.