Thanks to WiFi service, tourists can surf the net, send e-mails and chat, comfortably sitting under their sun umbrella. For further information please contact the ticket offices on the beach.
With the Regulation EU 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 2003/196 modified by Legislative Decree 2018/101, containing provisions for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL, with registered office in via del Mare 2 – 30020 San Michele al Tagliamento (VE), the controller, is required to provide some information regarding the processing of your personal data due for the use of our free WI-FI service.
DATA SOURCE, PURPOSE AND METHOD OF THE DATA PROCESSING
- The personal data acquired by BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL, data controller, are collected automatically by the device with which you will connect to our free WI-FI service.
- For the purposes of the current legislation on anti-terrorism, anti-pedophilia, subversion, etc. we remind you that even if you use a free WI-FI connection without registration, your “browsing” on the internet will be subject to control by the service provider and by anyone else in charge of surveillance. Therefore, we want to inform you that the personal data relating to your browsing through our free WI-FI service will be processed only for the fulfillment of the current regulations indicated above.
- The data processing will be carried out both through IT tools and manually (paper) by specially appointed parties.
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in art. 6.1. letters b, c, f of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The explicit legislative references updated to their latest state of revision which provide for the obligations or obligations on the basis of which the data processing could possibly be carried out are available and can be consulted with the controller and in any case are part of the current law of Union and of the Member State to which the controller is subject.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE
As part of the data processing described above, it is not expected that you will provide us with your mobile number or email address. The personal data necessary for the monitoring described in the following paragraphs are automatically collected by the device through which you will connect to our free WI-FI service..
DIFFUSION SCOPE AND CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties;
- The navigation data made through our WI-FI network may be communicated to the Competent Bodies for the management and surveillance activities on our service. You may request the data relating to the subjects to whom they will eventually be communicated by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Your personal data will be stored in our company servers and in our paper archives and in any case on the European territory for the data process entrusted to third parties or for the data center delocalisation services. There are no personal data transfers to third countries or international organisations.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The personal data will be kept in our archives for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations. Subsequently, the data will be deleted, anonymized or destroyed in compliance with current legislation.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the controller in accordance with articles 15 and ss. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, limitation of processing and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial remedy pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com.
The controller is: BIBIONE SPIAGGIA SRL, with registered office in via del Mare 2 – 30020 San Michele al Tagliamento (VE)